Jakarta as a capital city of Indonesia, provides an enchanting way within its roads and walls to make your visit in Indonesia will be reverberate until arrive at home. With 10 million people commutes in Jakarta, accompanied by dynamic sounds of vehicles and constructions, Jakarta is a city for those who intrigued by a real meaning of city adventure, from high-end shopping malls until multiple landmarks worth seeing. Multicultural communities, thousands of culinary experience from local street foods to International recipes, inspiring historical buildings and monuments from Dutch era, and other spellbinding attractions from the city that never makes you stop exploring.
As a part of presenting the experience, The 2nd UIPSUR collaborates with PanTravel, a global-class travel agency, offers one day Jakarta City Tour with exclusive facilities and itineraries to make a whole visit of yours in Indonesia becomes the unforgettable one. We arranged a trip consists of several place that guides you to properly remember what Jakarta is.
Jakarta History Museum (Museum Fatahillah) – National Monument (Monas) – Thamrin City
- Meeting point at the University of Indonesia, Depok
- The first stop is the Old Town (Kota Tua), a building complex from Dutch era, surrounded by Heritage buildings, where between the photographic places, we will go to Jakarta History Museum (Museum Fatahillah), the icon of Old Town, where objects from prehistory period of Jakarta until Indonesia’s Independence are displayed.
- Next stop of our trip is at National Monument of Indonesia (Monas) in Central Jakarta, the iconic landmark of Indonesia’s capital city. Optional visit to the 2nd floor of Monas comes with additional charge IDR 10,000/pax
- The next visit is to satisfy our tummy in our selected local restaurant
- The penultimate visit is a shopping trip to Thamrin City Shopping Center, and
- Late afternoon we will go back to University of Indonesia, Depok
The tour will be held at:
Sunday, September 17th, 2017
IDR 300,000 (min. 25 pax) | IDR 275,000 (min. 30 pax)
Price Include :
- Tour as per program
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Luxury Minibus with AC
- English-speaking guide
- Driver and Tour giude tips
- Parking and Toll fees
- 1 bottle of mineral water / person
The prices is subject to change, based on tourism and the visit day circumstances.
For the city tour registration, please contact our committee here.